In this webinar, co-sponsored by the CCRS Center, AYPF, iNACOL, and the Center on Innovations in Learning, leading national experts make practical sense of common personalized learning approaches, providing examples of what they look like in the classroom, policy conditions for implementation, and how they can be used to promote specific aspects of college and career readiness.
- Catherine Jacques, Researcher, College and Career Readiness and Success Center
- Susan Patrick, President and CEO, iNACOL
- Mark Williams, Vice President for Institutional Advancement, Academic Development Institute
- Sam Redding, Senior Learning Specialist, Center on Innovations in Learning
- Moderator—Jennifer Brown Lerner, Deputy Director, American Youth Policy Form