Submitted by CCRS Center on
The College and Career Readiness and Success Center (CCRS Center) works to help states and other CCRS stakeholders better inform, align, and support efforts to ensure that all students are ready for success in their postsecondary endeavors.
The CCRS Center has released the following tools and issue briefs to help schools, districts, and states address key CCRS needs as they work to ensure all students are college and career ready:
- Improving College and Career Readiness for Students with Disabilities
- Improving College and Career Readiness by Incorporating Social and Emotional Learning
- The District Role in Supporting College and Career Readiness for Students
- How Career and Technical Education Can Help Students be College and Career Ready: A Primer
- College and Career Readiness and Success: Inventory of Policies, Programs, and Initiatives
Visit the CCRS Center Products and Resources page for additional CCRS-related resources based on the latest practices and information.
Check out the CCRS Center Calendar for information about CCRS-related events and our Webinars & Events page to see all our upcoming and previous Webinars.
Add new comment